|Episode Number||Episode Title||Air Date||Pro. Code|
|S1, E1||"The Missing Bike"||May 27, 2018||101|
|S1, E2||"Koopa Troopa's Mission"||August 19, 2018||105|
|S1, E3||"Luigi's Day Off"||June 3, 2018||102|
|S1, E4||"The Dream"||June 17, 2018||103|
|S1, E5||"Dobi's Birthday"||June 24, 2018||104|
|S1, E6||"Toad's YouTube Channel"||August 26, 2018||106|
|S1, E7||"The Hunt"||September 2, 2018||107|
|S1, E8||"Luigi's Pet"||September 9, 2018||108|
|S1, E9||"Luigi's Clone"||September 16, 2018||109|
|S1, E10||"Koopa Troopa VS The Snake"||September 30, 2018||111|
|S1, E11||"The Promotion"||October 21, 2018||110|
|S1, E12||"The Breakout"||October 7, 2018||112|
|S1, E13||"Yoshi Gets Pregnant"||October 14, 2018||113|
|S1, E14||"The First Crime"||October 28, 2018||114|
|S1, E15||"Halloween Special"||October 31, 2018||115|
|S1, E16||TBA||"Night of the Living Snacks"||2019||TBA|
|S1, E17||TBA||"Toad's Girlfriend"||2019||TBA|
|S1, E18||TBA||"Luigi, The Gamer"||2019||TBA|
|S1, E19||"The Spy"||2019||116|
|S1, E20||TBA||"Sleepover And Over"||2019||TBA|
|S1, E21||TBA||"Koopa Troopa's Brother"||2019||TBA|
|S1, E23||TBA||"Squad: Into The Poke-verse"||2019||TBA|
|S1, E24||TBA||"Christmas Squad"||2019||TBA|
|S1, E25||TBA||"Into The Danger Zone"||2019||TBA|
|S1, E26||TBA||"Dobi's Wand"||2019||TBA|
Main Cast Edit
Recurring Cast Edit
Minor Cast Edit
- Aidan/Gavin/Ojas/Evan as Mr. TeddyBear
- Gavin/Koti/Evan as Curious George
- Gavin as Luigi's Boss
- Evan/Ojas as Tiny Bear
- Gavin as Bowser Junior
- Ojas as Mario
- Koti as Bowser
- Evan as Josh
- Ojas as Blue Yoshi Baby
- Ojas as Green Yoshi Baby
- Evan as Dark Pink Yoshi Baby
- Koti/Ojas as Super Luigi's Clone
- Koti as Toad's Dad
- Ojas as Toad's Mom
- Brandon as Computer
- Koti as Donkey Kong
- Ojas as Angry Bird Guy
- Koti as The Snake
- Koti as Baby Toad
- Evan as Prison Manager
- Evan as Squad Announcer
- Brandon as Audience
- Koti as Caller
- Ojas as Goomba
- Aidan as Trick-Or-Treater
- Gavin as Little Girl
- Evan as LEGO Minecraft Salesman
- Koti as Barry
- Gavin as LEGO Guy
- Evan as Steve
- Gavin as Bob Fenilly
- Aidan as Info Person
- ??? as Toadette (likely Evan)
- ??? as Plant (likely Gavin)
- ??? as Living Snacks (likely Koti and Ojas)
Special Cast Edit
- This season began production on May 25, 2018.
- The season (along with the show) premiered with the episode in this season on May 26, 2018.
- As of June 2018, the season will not continue production until August because Ojas went on vacation.
- Therefore, the show will not continue until thereafter.
- The season was rumored to end at 10 episodes, but will continue.
- The same thing happened in late 2018 when the cast was thinking about ending at 20.
- Gavin made a rap to fit this season in October, 2018.
- Plots were leaked to some episodes in the season, but it is unknown if they are true.
- It was revealed that "Halloween Special" will have a special title, unlike other episodes in the season.
- After the Halloween Special, the season will not continue production until December, 2018.
- Evan said if Gavin could get information on a green-screen, one of his episode ideas would be used.
- After a two-week hiatus, production continued in late October, 2018 with the 20-minute Halloween Special, and stopped after. It will likely end in 2019.
- The episode numbers were being confused on Dropbox, but it got fixed.
- Many episodes were being talked about with Gavin and Koti, but confirmation is still needed.
- Evan, Gavin, and Koti talked about the ending of the season on October 30, 2018.
- Evan and Gavin talked about all the new episodes they have to make to finish this season, as well as when they are going to make them with Koti also.
- The theme was made on November 4, 2018, and edited on December 8, 2018 to fit the rest of the season after "The Spy".
- "Night Of The Living Snacks" was rumored to be a Thanksgiving Special.
- Episodes mentioned for Season 2 were moved into this season because the cast decided that they might not do another season.
- Also so they don't have to film as many episodes and deal with errors during production.
- Starting in January 2019, new episodes will be made to finish the season.
Cast Quotes Edit
"I like making the series. It is fun to meet up with my friends - the cast. I also like the random writing and jokes. Awesome!" ― Gavin
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.